World No. 1 Jannik Sinner has been absent from competition since his triumphant victory at the Australian Open earlier this ...
You rarely see a player conquering his first ATP title on the notable scene. The 19-year-old Jakub Mensik did that in Miami, ...
Djokovic is among 20 top tennis players who signed a letter sent to the heads of the four Grand Slam tournaments seeking more ...
Carlos Alcaraz and Jannik Sinner seem destined to take the throne of tennis, replacing the Big Three of Novak Djokovic, ...
Nine's Wide World of Sports on MSN10h
Team kicked out after player smashes rival with ball
It was an error of judgement in the heat of the moment but that didn't stop officials from disqualifying the doubles pair in Italy.
Former world number two Casper Ruud said on Thursday tennis players were not receiving a fair share of the millions generated ...
Interviewed by the Russian media these days, Rublev revealed some details about his new collaboration with Safin: "The ...
Which means that Miami champion Jakub Mensik did not receive a wild card into the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters. The 19-year-old told Tennis Channel’s Prakash Amritraj that he hoped to get one; instead, ...